Enable your clients to have a conversation with their audience. These engaging applications allow the recipient to talk back. After all, their opinion matters most!
- Conferencing Suite – Whether you are hosting 300, 3,000 or 30,000 people in a virtual meeting, you can connect everyone in the company with perfect clarity and ease. You will also have the ability to do live polling with our survey resource, allowing you to gain important feedback. It will feel as if Bob is sitting right next to you. And if you miss his groundbreaking comment, simply playback the recorded call and get caught up.
- Survey – Wondering how your new product is being perceived? Looking for some insight on how to improve your service? A Survey is the answer. Gain honest, qualified research from the public by asking a series of questions via telephone. Based on their feedback, the application can also direct people to a live agent, to continue the conversation. This is the most flexible IVR that we have. It can handle speech recognition, transfer, branching and more!
- Call Transfer – If you want to give your prospects instant gratification, this app allows them to press 1 on their phone, after receiving a call, to be immediately connected to a live person. This benefits you as well, since you get to speak with your prospect right when they’ve expressed interest.
- Voting – Gauge the opinion of your viewers with this exciting Voting application. Ask your constituents to press 1 or say “yes”. This reports in real time, so you can gauge responses by the minute.
- Custom IVR – The automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) app is both proven and customizable. It enables companies to have a personal, pre-recorded voice menu from which a caller can make a selection and easily obtain information or process a transaction. Uniquely, Shoutpoint’s Custom IVR does not require any hardware or software, making it seamless to implement. Delivering top-tier service to small businesses as well as Fortune 500 organizations, it also provides extensive tracking and reporting.
For detailed information on any of these applications, Speak With Us directly.